Trust between sellers and buyers is critical for the success of a marketplace. One way to build trust is to let users rate and comment each other after a transaction. This is how trust is built with Buggy Bee.
How do reviews work?
After a transaction is completed, both buyer and seller can review each other. A review consists of:
A positive or negative rating (thumbs up or down).
A free-form text comment.
Can users skip the feedback process?
Yes, users can choose not to review the other party. However, they can’t refuse a review from the other party after a completed transaction.
Where do reviews appear?
Reviews are visible to everyone on each user’s profile page. A seller’s rating (percentage of positive ratings and number of ratings) is also shown on each listing page.
What Transactions can we review?
Only Selling and renting transactions can be reviewed.
Give away and swap transactions cannot be reviewed.
Customers can still review the marketplace on the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Buggy-Bee-1893535420745505
Reviews can also be made on trustpilot just search for ou website www.buggybee.co.uk
Simple! If you just want to sell your item list it for sale.
If you decide to list it for sale and rental, do it twice! For sale and for rental.
Stripe is a simple and secure way to accept payments online. Stripe has no setup fees, no monthly fees, and no hidden costs.
You can use stripe to process payment with bank cards : Visa Debit, visa credit, American express and Mastercard
You can make your payment choosing Paypal
When you list your item you can include a delivery price by ticking the box. The amount will be then paid by the buyer/borrower.
In order to enter a delivery price you can help yourself with our pricing list provided from the royal mail company. We have plans to integrate a delivery service into the platform
You can make your items available for pick-up. And the handover is arranged with the owner directly by using the chat service.
When you go to make a new request, first enter the dates of the rental. Then click the Continue To Checkout button and you’ll be given to add a new card.
We take your privacy seriously. That’s why the information you give us is transmitted using SSL, the secure encryption which websites use to transmit credit card numbers.
We store your verification information in an encrypted form, and only authorised Buggy bee employees are given access to your original documentation, to help them do their jobs.
In order to delete your account, please message us on email@example.com providing us with the email to your Buggy bee account.
If you’re signed up through Google or Facebook then you’re in luck, Buggy bee automatically syncs your profile picture. Just change your Google or Facebook profile picture and it will change your profile picture on Buggy bee automatically.
If you signed up through Buggy bee, there is currently no way of adding a profile picture.
Just click on ‘Sign Up’ in the top right hand corner and you’ll be given the option to create an account.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we do our best to ensure that you have a good experience using Buggy bee. Head to the Contact Us page, and report a problem through – a representative of the team should be with you shortly.
It’s free to list your items and browse other people’s listings on the platform.
No commitment and no contract
All baby equipment, clothes, Toys..
Buggy Bee in launched nationally. We are working hard to cover all the Uk and Europe. Please feel free to list your item from everywhere!
Buggy bee is a peer to peer rental company that links people who needs things with those that have them. Therefore, all the items listed on our platform are not owned by us, but by people who list it.
I want to lend:
Lending on the platform couldn’t be easier. Head over to the list item page and you can have your stuff listed in no time.
From there you can start filling in the required details: name, description, pictures, prices etc and then click ‘Submit’. It’s as easy as that!
I want to borrow:
Head over to what are you looking for and search for what you’re after. Once you’ve found it, you can enquire about it by clicking ‘Message User’ or go straight ahead and ‘Request to Book’ by selecting the dates you need it on the right hand side and following the steps.
I want to buy:
You just have to browse the list of the items listed for sale. Once you have found it you can enquire about it by clicking “message user” or go straight ahead and “request to buy”. By clicking on the process to buy button an automatic e-mail is sent to the seller. After he accepts the transaction you can go ahead and proceed with the payment.
I want to swap:
You have spotted one item that is for sell or rent and want to swap it to one of your listed items? Just message the user and ask him if He want to swap it? Once he accepts, he has to change the feature on his listed item. Now the transaction can be made
I want to give away:
Just List the items you want to give away and wait for a member to offer their collection.
1. List your items for free upload and mention that they are to give away
2. People interested in having them will contact you through the messaging service
3. You just have to arrange for a collection or a delivery with them
1. List your items for free upload photos and set your own description, pricing and location
2. Browse the items to find what you are looking for
3. You found what you are looking for!
4. Contact the person via the messaging service and ask her if interested in swapping in one of your listed items on you profile
5. Once the transaction approved just arrange a collection or delivery (that you have to pay for)
1. Sign in
2. List your items for free upload photos and set your own description, pricing and location.
3. Approve incoming sale request and respond to messages
4. Arrange a delivery or pick up with the buyer
5. Get paid via secure payment system after the buyer receives the item
6. Review the buyer and the service provided
1. Browse listings to find the items you are looking for
2. Create your secure account and log in
3. Contact the lender via message to arrange delivery or pick up
4. Return the item in its original condition at the convenient time
5. You can review the borrower and the service provided
1. Sign in
2. Enter details of your item
3. Set your location, rental price and availability date
4. You got a request? Just approve it.
5. Arrange the delivery or handover and fix a convenient time for the return
6. Once the transaction is complete a secure payment is processed
7. You can review the borrower and the service provided